Our SIA Licensed security professionals are self-motivated with good verbal and written communication skills. Their roles involve the security and safety of the premises as well as the clients’ assets and personnel. They also deal with visitors and members of the public. Our Security staff has excellent customer service skills, high standards of personal appearance and trustworthiness as well as being observant.
Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Access & Egress control
- CCTV monitoring
- Where necessary undertake searches of persons, vehicles or buildings
- Support the loss prevention strategy
- Undertake security patrols of the site and where necessary escort personnel around the site
- Complete and maintain relevant reports, records and logs
- Act as an information/contact point for staff and visitors
- Attend briefings/team meetings and be familiar with the site layout, emergency procedures, etc.
- Respond and assist with any emergency situation as required that may arise
- Any other requirements as necessary
- Any other distribution security officer associated tasks as required
- All our Security personnel are SIA trained and Licensed.